Right here are the three main means you can properly log out of the Messenger app on your Android or iphone device.
Logging Out Of Facebook Messenger
Ways to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are 2 methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your tool Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you have to go into the Settings of your Android tool.
- Shut the application if you have it open, as well as remove it from your current apps checklist, or else this technique won't work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, as well as scroll down till you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, as well as Clear data.
Now when you go back to touch on Messenger in your application cabinet, you should see that it won't log you in instantly.
Pro suggestion: If somebody else wishes to use your phone to inspect their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they just should tap Switch Account to authorize into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you have actually obtained Messenger on your phone, possibilities are good that you have actually got the Facebook app as well. From the Android Facebook application, touch the More button on the leading right (which ought to appear as 3 lines), after that go to Account Settings, complied with by Security and login. You'll see a section called Where you're visited, after that just choose the Messenger session and tap Log Out.
This is ways to log out from the app on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Introduce conversation app.
- Touch the icon for Settings.
- Faucet TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down carefully until you could detect the highlighted words, data USAGE POLICY. Faucet that blue link.
- Tap the menu bar on the top left corner.
- Tap EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet DEVELOPER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly until you can see plainly your ACCOUNT PHOTO at the top right corner. Tap your photo to expose the fall food selection.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down menu.
Viola! You have lastly logged out from the Facebook Messenger App. You are currently able to visit a various customer on it.
II. USING MAIN FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Introduce the main Facebook application.
- Touch the menu bar for MORE.
- Scroll down until you locate Settings. Tap it.
- Faucet PROTECTION.
- Tap ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Locate the entry that lists these:.
Tool Kind: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Device Name: Facebook for apple iphone.
- Touch the X symbol alongside that log to finish its session.
You don't need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the chat app or finish the active session at the primary Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application using these techniques?