Link Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You could connect your individual profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Note: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
When you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and also can select what type of material you want to share by clicking the boxes.
Below you can make a decision just how much details you wish to show Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're all set! Now you'll be able to simply post a standing update in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both solutions as well as upload 2 different updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will automatically truncate your article with an automatically created brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is verified then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative and also select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.