Instagram Users Search
- First, touch the profile image under right of the screen (looks like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly aid you Find the friends you are already gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you could need to touch "request" rather, so they could accept the link. You can likewise comply with several of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory site to Find users to follow based upon your interests.
- You likewise might have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab as well. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing pictures you might take pleasure in.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of the most interesting photos on Instagram. If you see an image you such as, you can click on the user who posted the photo as well as start following them also.
To label a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, just use the @ icon and kind the individual's name straight afterwards.