How To Untag On Facebook
Deleting the post
1. Situate the story you want to get rid of a tag from and also float over the story.
2. Click the Pencil icon as well as pick "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Accessibility the initial post you shared and click the "Share" button to share the post once more without the tags.
Eliminate Picture Tags
1. Situate the image with the tagged person you wish to get rid of and click the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button at the end of the picture.
3. Hover over the individual's name you want to eliminate from the photo as well as pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" button on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for each and every picture you intend to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" button as well as verify that you want to eliminate the tagged photos.
Pointer: You could eliminate your own tag from any picture or post by hovering over the tale, picking the Pencil symbol and clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
The best ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post concerned.
- Click on the drop-down menu icon.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're managing a lot of posts, you can do another thing that's not so taxing:
- Visit your Activity Log (you could arrive by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right corner of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Find the posts/photos you want to untag yourself from, as well as click on the Edit switch next to them on the right.
- Later on, click "Report/Remove Tag"