How To Tag People On Facebook Comments
Technique 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open the Facebook app. It looks like a white F on a blue history.
- If triggered to sign in, key in your username as well as password, after that click Log In.
2. Scroll down to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will certainly appear in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Faucet Comment. It is right listed below the post.
4. Type "@" adhered to by the name of a friend. A drop down list of search results page will look like you kind.
- If your friend's name appears in the list before you are done inputting, faucet on the lead to instantly include the friend to the post.
5. Total your post and tap post. Your Comment will certainly appear in the post's Comment area, and your friend will certainly be notified of the Comment the next time they visit Facebook.
Technique 2: Desktop computer
1. Open up Facebook.
- If motivated to check in, key in your username and also password, after that click Log In.
2. Scroll down to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will show up in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Click the Comment box. It is right listed below the post's comments with the message "Write a comment"
4. Type "@" followed by the name of a friend. A drop down listing of search engine result will certainly appear as you kind.
-If your friend's name shows up in the checklist prior to you are done inputting, click the result in immediately include the friend to the post.
5. Full your post and also struck the Enter key. Your Comment will show up in the post's Comment section, and your friend will certainly be alerted of the Comment the following time they check out Facebook.