Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in attribute is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop and also Skype for Internet. If you intend to utilize Skype on Android, right here is exactly what you should do:
How To Sign Into Skype With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, get in the contact number or e-mail address and also password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login making use of Facebook automatically when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to automatically log in with Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to provide Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype post for you, have access to your news feed, as well as accessibility Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.