How to Set Up Business Facebook
Ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: See to it you aren't logged right into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the web link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have slightly different 'about' sections that allow you to include different sorts of details. As an example, a Resident Business of Location' might have opening times. You could transform this in the future.
Step 3: Fill out the information in the type. You will certainly after that be sent out a confirmation email so ensure you make use of and also email address that you have accessibility to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The next part is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply follow the prompts to complete the Page. You could also skip this procedure for now or end up creating your Facebook Page.
Why make use of a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons why a Facebook Business Account might be needed when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Restrict personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Decrease the threat included with connecting the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No team have a personal account and don't intend to Create one.
What can (as well as cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both main function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as handle Facebook Adverts.
This consists of posting to your Pages (consisting of occasions, images etc), 'suching as' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising articles and other.
However, there are points you cannot do that you can if you provide the Page from a personal Facebook Account.
- You can't use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not talk about other Pages or accessibility your Page's news feed).
- You do not have access to Facebook search.
- You can't alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Additionally, you can not use Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Join or manage any type of Facebook Teams.