How To Search Old Facebook Posts
1. Navigate to Facebook and also log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and also choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is met, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail notification you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to see every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the browser search capability to swiftly find posts you wish to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook website.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and then click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to watch various post types consisting of wall surface messages, standing updates, notes, web links, images, video clips, check-ins, pages and also occasions.
4. Click "Older Things First" to pick various sort alternatives for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the internet browser search capability to swiftly locate posts you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Go into key phrases to look your Facebook wall for posts matching your query.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your entire Facebook wall to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as pick "Extract" to save the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to look your Facebook wall surface using the browser search functionality.