How To Search Instagram Profiles
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the display (looks like a contact card), after that pick "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are utilizing Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will assist you Find the friends you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- Once you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is exclusive, you could have to touch "request" rather, so they can authorize the link. You can also follow some of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory to Find users to comply with based upon your passions.
- You additionally could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You can search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you might enjoy.
- Last but not least, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of the most fascinating images on Instagram. If you see an image you such as, you could click the customer who submitted the image as well as beginning following them also.
To tag a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, just utilize the @ icon and kind the customer's name straight afterwards.