How To Schedule Facebook Page Posts
Method 1: Desktop Computer Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly need to be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to proceed.
2. Access your alternative Facebook page. It is necessary to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for pages you have actually produced-- points like teams, follower web pages, service web pages, and more. To obtain to one of these web pages, click the little arrow in the leading right of your primary feed screen (near the world as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've created.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on producing a small company page for more details.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you've created, begin keying a standing update in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you could likewise put media into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" web link over the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven and also white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day and also time. In the window that pops up, pick a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the tiny calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from the box on the right by clicking on the time and also utilizing the up and down arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You must schedule your post at least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts as much as 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will now be set up to post instantly at the day and time you have actually provided. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can also do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.