If you have actually determined to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How To Remove A Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has actually entered deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not want to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you wish to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can watch it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Allow us understand about it in the comments.