How To Post To A Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to upload. Relying on where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your web content right into the post box. You can also add a colored history by clicking one of the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add a lot more material to your post. If you intend to include more to your post, click one of the choices located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select an image or video clip from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or group of Friends to mark in the post. Marked Friends will receive the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select a feeling or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.