How To Post On Wall Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to publish. Depending on where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Type your material right into the post box. You can additionally include a colored background by clicking one of the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include extra content to your post. If you want to include more to your post, click among the alternatives situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to choose a picture or video from your computer to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to pick a friend or group of Friends to tag in the post. Marked Friends will receive the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select an emotion or activity to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right corner of the window.