So, while the details below will give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the protection issues that may arise. In the actions below, I'll reveal you ways to inspect the protection before you also post, to see if it deserves sharing.
How To Post On Twitter From Facebook Page
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by discovering the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video clip. If you have not viewed it already, do not watch it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will most likely simply frustrate your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that display a world symbol. This suggests that the Post is visible to every person.
4) If the privacy settings are fine, simply select the URL in the internet browser as well as duplicate it. Due to the fact that you are on the web page committed to this particular video, image, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans straight to the web content you wish to share. In this situation, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter and produce your Post. Simply paste the LINK into the tweet if you wish to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you want to shorten the link yourself, you could constantly use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will certainly be shown to your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and after that connected to your Twitter account.