How To Make My Friends Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uncomfortable, below's how you could prevent these watchings, and also make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and also enter your individual timeline by clicking on the link that includes your name and also account photo, located on the right side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click the switch that states "Friends" This link will be located straight over package where you write standing updates, message photos/videos, as well as produce life occasions.
3. Then, in the "Friends" field of this web page, most likely to the leading right corner, as well as look for a small picture of a pencil. Click on this, and then click on the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Lastly, in the top section of this pop-up, you'll see the concern, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow situated on the appropriate side, and choose the privacy setup that functions ideal for you.
If you want to have the most personal privacy possible, click "Only Me" However, you do have other choices. You could make the list available to individuals who are friends with you (Buddies), or restrict it to your specifically buddies (friends Except Associates). You could even create a personalized list of that can, and also can not access the list (Custom-made). If you later determine to drop these security constraints completely, you can always make your friends list available to everybody (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that claims "More Options" to see various other alternatives for who can, and could not, view your friend list.
Maintain Personal Details Personal
We hope your boosted protection settings will offer you satisfaction as you explore the most preferred social networks network on the planet.