How To List Friends On Facebook
To create a Friend List, comply with these steps:
1. From the Home page, view the ideal side of the page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to broaden the News Feed menu once and after that click the See All link at the end of the menu to broaden it even better.
This brings you to a listing of all the different means you could watch News Feed, including seeing just particular types of tales or only tales from certain lists.
3. Click the Manage Lists alternative (the last thing in the List).
The Manage Lists page appears. Simply puts, a web page that provides all your listings.
4. Click the Produce List button in the upper-right edge.
The Develop New List window appears.
5. In the List Name box, kind the name of your List.
Possibly something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Add friends who belong on this List by keying their names in the Participants box.
Facebook autocompletes as you kind. Press Enter when you highlight the appropriate friend's name.
7. Click Create.
Now, wherever Good friend Notes show up on Facebook, consisting of where you establish privacy, you have access to the new List you just developed.
Friend Lists you develop are exclusive, so even if the List you're messaging is understood in your mind as Aggravating Co-Workers, all that your irritating associates see is a checklist of names. Members of Smart Listings are able to see the name of a listing they've been contributed to.