How To Find Facebook History
Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" alternative. Click on it to view your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the top search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the app's description web page. On the next web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" button to give permission for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates Up until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section lets you see every one of the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous minutes to load the very first time as it gets your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search area. Click the application with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's information web page. On the following screen, you are asked to permit for the application to get your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the Who Unfriended You web page that lots. You will certainly see a list of names with straight links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Before area. If someone has actually deleted you as a friend because you set up the app, then that individual's name is shown in this area. For finest outcomes, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks prior to returning to the application to inspect who has removed you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to permit to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last couple of days. You could go back to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" button on top of any kind of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to check out all the pictures that you have ever published to your Facebook account. The first time the app tons, it could take several mins to present the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will certainly see all the pictures ever before published by that Friend. You can independently see the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or making use of the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.