How To Disable Instagram
Because removing an Instagram account is irreversible and non-reversible, it may be extra suggested to think about momentarily disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight right away, however all your content- like your pictures, comments as well as likes - are still preserved and can be reinstated when and also if you choose to reactivate your account.
- Visit Instagram.com and also log right into your account as above.
- Click your username in the leading right edge of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch beside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page as well as look for the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right corner.
- Pick your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the box below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because field.
- Click on the switch labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account up to as soon as a week.