If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your occupation, eliminating that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How To Delete Pages On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually entered deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could view it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Let us know all about it in the comments.