If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free procedure.
How To Delete Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't intend to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could watch it).
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us know about it in the comments.