If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How To Delete A Page Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has gotten in deletion mode.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to both week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize about it in the comments.