If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How To Delete Facebook Business Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has gotten in deletion mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to erase your page you could restore it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't want to delete it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you wish to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can see it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media initiatives somewhere else? Let us understand all about it in the remarks.