How To Connect Facebook Friends To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" button. You can attach your personal account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
When you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen and could select what sort of content you want to share by clicking the boxes.
Right here you can determine how much information you wish to show Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're all set! Currently you'll be able to merely upload a standing upgrade in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both services and publish 2 different updates.
Keep in mind: because Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will automatically truncate your post with an automatically created brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and after that connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" option and choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.