How To Check Your Search History On Facebook
Click the equipment icon in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" choice. Click it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the app's summary web page. On the next page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to give permission for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the All status Updates So Far area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see every one of the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes several mins to fill the very first time as it recovers your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the application with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's details page. On the following display, you are asked to permit for the app to get your Facebook account information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a list of names with straight links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to section. If a person has deleted you as a friend because you mounted the app, then that person's name is received this section. For best outcomes, wait a few days to a couple of weeks prior to returning to the application to examine that has erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to permit to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see photos in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were posted in the last few days. You can go back to this sight at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any type of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to see all the pictures that you have ever submitted to your Facebook account. The very first time the app tons, it could take numerous mins to display the pictures.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will certainly see every one of the pictures ever submitted by that Friend. You can individually check out the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or making use of the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.