Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old as well as stagnant? Change it up a bit with these steps.
How To Change Your Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you wish to make use of for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to crop the image to your taste. Select "Save", and the picture is established as your profile pic.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you want to utilize.
- While the photo is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the picture, after that select Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you desire to make use of.
-While the image is displayed on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your liking, after that choose Done when you're ended up.