How To Change Your Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval could take up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine and also accept your new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have just shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your inquiry could be featured in the frequently asked questions section.