How To Change Facebook Url
Changing your Facebook Page Name
Altering your organisation name on your Facebook page typically requires approval from Facebook prior to it could work. Your claim might be rejected if the proposed new name is not close adequate to the existing name or goes against any one of their page guidelines. If your Facebook page has actually not been used as well as has few sorts, the simplest point might be to develop a brand-new page with the new name. Nonetheless, this is never advised for energetic web pages with a large quantity of sort and interaction.
For more details on ways to change your page name, take a look at Facebook's assistance area.
The special identifier in your Facebook page url (the closing of the link as shown by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your link includes your web page name with a lengthy string of numbers, you do not have an unique username associated with your web page.
Things to Consider When Changing Your Facebook Username
- To choose a username you could comply with these steps.
- Bear in mind not all pages are eligible to create a username, particularly if the web page is fairly new with hardly any task.
- If you want to alter your username, you could just be offered one chance to change it.
- The desired username might not be utilized by any individual else, so bear in mind you cannot constantly get the one you desire.
- Facebook has specific standards on what can be in your username which you could see right here.
- If you alter your username, your old Facebook url will certainly not reroute to your brand-new link. Meaning, anywhere the old Facebook web page link is connected will certainly not function.
Steps to Modification Your Facebook URL/ Username
-From the top of your Web page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username section.
-Enter a new username and click Check Availability.
-If the username you desire is available, click Confirm to wait.