As i currently told you that Facebook has great deal of privacy setting and also using it you can make your Facebook account very safe as well as private. Now Facebook individual has his control over lot of things on his Facebook account and Blocking Facebook friend list from various other is additionally part of Facebook privacy setting.In situation if you don't want strangers to see your friend list after that you could simply conceal it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is extremely simple. For block your Facebook friend list from public simply follow the this guide:
How To Block Friends List On Facebook Timeline
1. Log into your Facebook account and also click your name on top right corner to see your account page.
2. Click the "Edit" switch at the upper right edge of your account page. An "Edit Profile" page opens.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New alternatives show up allowing you to customize your friends list privacy settings to name a few things.
4. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to restrict individuals from seeing your friends list. "Friends" restricts accessibility to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" limits access to everyone except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to end up.
1. Log right into your Facebook account as well as click your name on top right edge to view your profile page.
2. Click "Friends" on top of your timeline to view your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" button on top right of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More options show up.
5. Select either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit people from seeing your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits access to every person other than you.