Now you can make a photo comment as opposed to just typical text, or post both a text comment and also an image to illustrate it. Whatever image you opt to upload shows up in the list of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
How To Add Photo To Facebook Comment
This is a particularly nice function to have for birthdays and other holiday desires since photos usually claim greater than words.
Previously, to add a picture to a comment, you had to post a photo somewhere on the internet and after that insert the code that linked to the picture. It was untidy and not as very easy as it is now.
How you can Include a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The specific actions to do this are a little different depending upon how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your preferred web internet browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you intend to react to.
- Get in any kind of text, if you desire, then click the camera icon at the right side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the apps for Android and iphone mobile devices, touch the Facebook app and then:
- Faucet comment below the post you want to Comment on to raise the digital key-board.
- Enter a message comment and touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you intend to comment with and after that tap Done or whatever other button is utilized on your gadget to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Utilize this method to submit image comments on Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile app or the desktop computer website, but instead the mobile internet site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that need to include the picture comment.
-With or without typing text in the offered text box, touch the camera icon alongside the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Picture or Photo Library to select the picture you wish to place in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.