It seems there is a single switch enabled, and as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never ever chose a username to begin with, now's your chance to secure a much better URL and also e-mail compared to the randomly generated number appointed by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer as soon as you select the new one.
How I Change My Username In Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the top right edge of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username into the area offered. Facebook will let you know whether that username is available. Bear in mind, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you change it once. You are additionally meant to utilize your real name when establishing this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. Now, your new username is related to your Facebook profile and also energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.