There are several methods to do this but we will consider uploading them from your computer system and this guide will certainly reveal you how.
How Do You Post A Picture to Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just wish to post images to your very own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to post. If you're uploading several photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will certainly post your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can include message to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post then choose Public.
-You can likewise click + Album and after that click Create Album when prompted if you want to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will upload your photo(s) to your selected Facebook page.