How Do You Link Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You can link your individual account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen as well as can choose what sort of material you want to share by clicking the boxes.
Below you could make a decision just how much details you want to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're ready! Now you'll have the ability to just upload a status update in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both solutions and publish two separate updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will automatically trim your blog post with an instantly produced short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is verified and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" choice and choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.