How Do You Disable An Instagram Account
Because erasing an Instagram account is permanent and non-reversible, it might be extra recommended to consider temporarily disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is concealed from public view quickly, however all of your content- like your photos, comments and likes - are still kept and also can be restored when and also if you prefer to reactivate your account.
- Browse through Instagram.com and also log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the leading right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch next to your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the page and also seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right edge.
- Select your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password in that field.
- Click the button identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account up to as soon as a week.