If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your career, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How Do You Delete Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to delete your page you can restore it by going to the page before the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media efforts elsewhere? Let us understand about it in the remarks.