How Do I Untag A Photo In Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook and also click the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe picture located at the top left of web page).
2. Click the notification consisting of info about the photo you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. When you locate the ideal notification, click the photo web link and it will redirect you to the taged photo.
4. At the end of the picture, click "Options" and also pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a checklist of Options discussing why you intend to get rid of the tag (i.e. I wish to remove this tag, it's pestering me, and so on) will certainly show up. Select the proper one and also click "Continue" Voila! You have effectively eliminated the tag from the image as well as it will not appear in your Facebook Photos.
How You Can Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Surface Picture on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Consider the name listed in the top-right edge of the screen. If the provided name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name and also select your service name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your company page will certainly fill.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel until you see the name and address of your business listed under your cover picture. Click the "Photos" choice just to the right of your service address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a listing of all the wall surface photos you have actually submitted. Click the photo consisting of the tag you want to remove, as well as it will automatically increase the size of. A list of all the identified individuals shows up to the right of the picture.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the individual you wish to untag. After a moment, a brand-new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.