Right here are the 3 main means you can successfully log out of the Messenger app on your Android or iOS tool.
How Do I Sign Out Of Facebook Messenger
How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two techniques of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your device Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you have to enter into the Settings of your Android tool.
- Shut the application if you have it open, and eliminate it from your recent applications listing, otherwise this method will not work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, as well as scroll down till you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, and Clear data.
Currently when you go back to touch on Messenger in your application cabinet, you ought to see that it will not log you in instantly.
Pro suggestion: If another person intends to use your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they just have to tap Switch over Account to authorize right into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you have actually obtained Messenger on your phone, chances excel that you have actually obtained the Facebook application also. From the Android Facebook application, tap the Even more button on the leading right (which need to look like three lines), then most likely to Account Settings, followed by Safety and also login. You'll see an area called Where you're visited, after that simply choose the Messenger session and also faucet Log Out.
This is the best ways to log out from the app on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Launch conversation app.
- Touch the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down carefully until you can detect the highlighted words, data USE POLICY. Tap that blue link.
- Tap the menu bar on the leading left edge.
- Faucet EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap PROGRAMMER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually up until you could see clearly your PROFILE PICTURE at the top right edge. Tap your image to reveal the fall menu.
- Tap LOG OUT from that fall food selection.
Viola! You have actually ultimately logged out from the Facebook Messenger App. You are currently able to visit a different user on it.
II. USING MAIN FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Release the main Facebook application.
- Tap the menu bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down till you discover Settings. Tap it.
- Tap SAFETY AND SECURITY.
- Tap ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Discover the entry that notes these:.
Device Kind: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Device Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X icon beside that log to end its session.
You don't have to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the conversation app or end the active session at the major Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application making use of these approaches?