How Do I Schedule A Post On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already visited, you will certainly need to be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your e-mail address and password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternate Facebook page. It is essential to keep in mind that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for pages you have actually produced-- things like groups, fan pages, service pages, and so on. To get to one of these pages, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of your major feed display (near the world as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you have not currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the very same menu. See our article on producing a local business page for additional information.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you've created, start typing a condition update in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you can also place media right into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrow next to heaven as well as white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day and also time. In the window that appears, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the little calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the time and utilizing the up and down arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You must arrange your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly currently be set up to publish automatically at the day and time you have actually offered. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.