How Do I Change The Name On My Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization might use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. One more message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to assess and also accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will now have its new name.
I have actually just shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your inquiry might be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.