Is your Facebook profile photo obtaining a little old and also stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these actions.
How Do I Change My Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you want to utilize for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the photo to your liking. Select "Save", and the photo is established as your profile pic.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you wish to make use of.
- While the photo is presented on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you desire to utilize.
-While the picture is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your taste, then pick Done when you're completed.