How Can I Block Someone From My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes section to see the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and also click "Okay" to get rid of as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he posted on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could view a listing of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area and pick "Banned" in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the individual to access your page again.
Perk: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: