Find Old Facebook Posts
1. Navigate to Facebook and sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right as well as choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download web link in the email notification you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to utilize the browser search performance to promptly locate posts you want to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook website.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and afterwards click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to check out various post kinds including wall surface messages, status updates, notes, web links, pictures, video clips, check-ins, web pages and occasions.
4. Click "Older Things First" to select various kind choices for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to use the browser search capability to promptly locate posts you intend to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Make use of the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter key words to search your Facebook wall for posts matching your query.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your entire Facebook wall to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as select "Extract" to save the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to search your Facebook wall making use of the internet browser search capability.