Facebook Help Desk Phone Number
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center web page. If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Testimonial the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, straight beneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse arrow over each alternative to see its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers standard Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and your account settings.
- Personal privacy as well as Security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Reporting - Covers basic coverage (misuse, spam, etc.) in addition to handling a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can additionally have a look at the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, given that they cover usual problems and complaints.
3. Select an appropriate section. For instance, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" area then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation added alternatives. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a series of actions that discuss ways to correct your situation.
- For instance, Facebook recommends handling an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen instructions.
5. Make use of the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, simply click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as key in a few words related to your grievance. You must see numerous tips appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're seeking a solution to a certain problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid in advance to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having concerns with advertisements, your inquiries are usually addressed in this area.
- To look into advertising, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising and marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can not find your current problem listed throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to seek it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could seek out subjects (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Problem using the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced appropriate side of the page beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Qualification Questions type. Right here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the complying with concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the kind again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to alter the language of the list below forms, you should initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the display and then click your recommended language.
7. Complete the issue form. This will certainly vary from one person to another based upon one's personal information and also the nature of one's issue, yet be sure to be as complete as possible when submitting this form. You should consist of all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so anticipate your e-mail to get here accordingly within three to five service days.
Approach 3: Sending a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been disabled (or isn't really presently impaired), you won't be able to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You could additionally make use of a contact number right here.
4. Key in your full name. See to it the name provided below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should upload a photo of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a photo of your ID offered, take one currently as well as send it to on your own through e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID photo. This will publish it to the Facebook type.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you could justify the awakening of your account. Think about including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please note that you may not obtain a response for a number of days.
- If you don't obtain an action within a week, try resubmitting your form.
Technique 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is underneath the "Password" area in the top right edge of your screen.
3. Key in your name, email address, or phone number. Make sure you can access whichever platform you choose to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred tool of interaction for a code. For instance, if you noted your telephone number, you ought to obtain a text with a code.
- If you choose email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could also prefer to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).