Facebook Contact Support
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Review the alternatives toolbar. This goes to the top of the display, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse arrow over each option to see its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login as well as your account setups.
- Personal privacy and Safety - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting - Covers fundamental reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) along with dealing with a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, because they cover usual problems and also issues.
3. Select a relevant area. For instance, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you 'd select the "Privacy and Safety" section then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra choices. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will bring up a collection of actions that describe ways to correct your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook suggests managing an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then adhering to the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, simply click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and key in a couple of words associated with your problem. You need to see a number of ideas pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below just links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're searching for an answer to a specific problem not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having concerns with advertisements, your questions are typically attended to in this section.
- To delve into marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you cannot find your present issue provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to try to find it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could seek out subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Grievance via the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced appropriate side of the website alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Certification Questions kind. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the complying with concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin filling in the type once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to transform the language of the list below types, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display then click your preferred language.
7. Submit the grievance form. This will vary from one person to another based on one's personal info as well as the nature of one's problem, but be sure to be as extensive as feasible when filling in this form. You should consist of every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to get here. Facebook operates West Coast time, so anticipate your email to show up accordingly within three to 5 company days.
Method 3: Sending a Charm for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been disabled (or isn't presently handicapped), you will not have the ability to send an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You can additionally utilize a telephone number right here.
4. Enter your complete name. See to it the name listed below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise should publish an image of an ID-- be it a motorist's permit, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID readily available, take one now as well as send it to on your own by means of email so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you could click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID image. This will upload it to the Facebook form.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you could validate the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you might not get an action for several days.
- If you do not obtain a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Approach 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is under the "Password" area in the top right edge of your screen.
3. Type in your name, email address, or phone number. See to it you could access whichever system you opt to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you detailed your phone number, you should obtain a text with a code.
- If you select e-mail, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You can additionally choose to log out of your account on all gadgets if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).