If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
Deleting A Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into deletion mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can watch it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media sites initiatives elsewhere? Let us understand everything about it in the comments.