If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
Delete Facebook Like Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has gone into removal mode.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to delete it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you intend to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media sites initiatives in other places? Allow us recognize about it in the remarks.