Deactivating Instagram Account
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Visit at the bottom of the web page, enter your username and password, and also click Visit.
2. Click the account symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Briefly disable my account. You'll see this link on the best side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Suggest a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and after that click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you from Instagram on all of your connected devices.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram utilizing your username as well as password and your account will certainly be reactivated just as it was before. If you visited on Instagram's web site, you will certainly still need to visit to each of your gadgets.