Connecting Facebook Page To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can connect your individual profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username and password initially.
When you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen and also could select exactly what kind of material you wish to share by clicking on packages.
Below you can choose what does it cost? information you intend to show Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're good to go! Currently you'll have the ability to just publish a status upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both services as well as upload two different updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will instantly trim your message with an immediately created brief LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and after that connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.