Changing A Page Name On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval might occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine as well as accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will now have its new name.
I have actually simply revealed you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your inquiry might be showcased in the faqd section.