It seems there is a single switch allowed, and also as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to choose something new. If you never selected a username to begin with, currently's your possibility to safeguard a far better LINK and email than the arbitrarily generated number assigned by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function any longer when you select the brand-new one.
Change Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field offered. Facebook will allow you recognize whether that username is readily available. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you change it when. You are additionally intended to utilize your genuine name when establishing this.
4. Once you locate a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook account and active!
If you have your old URL connected to your internet site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be redirected to your new Facebook username.