Change My Page Name On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More option to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval may use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review and accept your new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually just revealed you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks area. Your question might be featured in the frequently asked questions section.